ETFE (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene) is the new generation material which goes beyond glass. The use of lightweight membrane structures can enhance design, sustainable energy, and building performance. Particularly popular in architectural roofs and façade cladding systems. Binatama Akrindo has installed the first ETFE in Indonesia, South Quarter project.
Why ETFE Film Structures?
- 1% of the weight of glass , very lightweight
- Highly transparent
- Excellent light transmission
- Possesses good insulation qualities when used as cushions
- Unaffected by UV light or atmospheric pollution
- Strong and doesn't shatter
- Has low flammability and is self-extinguishing
- Low maintanance
- Proven lifespan of 20-30 years
- Support modern architecture design
Applicable for : Roof,, Façade, Stadium, Airports, Public and Commercial Building.
Project Name: South Quarter, Jakarta, Indonesia
Area (m2): 2.362
Client: PT. Intiland Grup
Project Name: Kertajati International Airport, Indonesia
2nd/3rd Product: Tensile Membrane, Mega Span, Metal Sheet
Area (m2): 1.420
Client: WIKA-PP JO, PT. BIJB (KSO)